I can help product teams from the early stages of discovery all the way to shipping user-friendly designs that move metrics.
I’ll help you figure out the best opportunities to focus on, develop solutions with customers in mind, and rapidly test them to arrive at products and features that are in demand and delightfully designed.
I do my best to help product teams deliver better products and become more agile, by working with them on their user research and collaboration skills.
I have a grab bag of methods for getting teams into the rhythm of dual track agile, with a continous discovery track - continuously testing and learning alongside delivery.
I can help you with...
- In-depth customer interviews
- Proposition testing
- Usability testing
- Mixing qualitative and quantitative methods
- Recruiting and maintaining user panels
- Getting the whole team involved in user research sessions - from planning to note-taking to analysis
- Bringing research to life through the Jobs to Be Done framework
- Best practices for analytics, benchmarking and multivariate testing
- Objectives and key results (OKRs) to unite the team under a vision and measure success
- Customer journey mapping to pinpoint the biggest opportunities
- Visualising opportunities and solutions to help keep the team on track
- Focus workshops to get the team on track
- Turning research into user-centred product and feature ideas
- Design sprints
- Collaborative design
- Information architecture, UX and UI design
Rapid prototyping and experimentation
- Designing prototypes and experiments that test assumptions and answer research questions
- Creating the leanest prototype or test to answer a question
- Involving the whole team in experiment design through ‘assumptions and tests’ workshops
- Designing and running useful and productive workshops that people actually enjoy!